Friday, December 19, 2014

EVE: Evesterdam 2014

Slightly behind original schedule because it took me months just to get over how I look when exposed to sunlight.

CCP Falcon and CCP Leelo.


Bobmon in the spotlights


CCP Guard


Corebloodbrothers


Prize handout at the end.


Had a great day (except for the part at the end where I got really sick and had to throw up after drinking an orange juice thus missing out on what promised to be the best presentation of all, the Hulkageddon talk by Helicity Boson.)

The venue was pretty basic but was just big enough to handle the crowd.
My camera showed its age once again by making pictures that would make my cellphone weep, maybe my own fault for not wanting to use a flash all the time because I find those distracting.

Many thanks to Deirdre Vaal and everyone else that organized, hosted and contributed to the event. Cya all next year.

Edit: missed uploading some pictures

Compagnietheater where the event took place


Bobmon and CCP Leeloo


Deirdre Vaal in the Gurista shirt.


CCP Guard and CCP Falcon watching the crowd enter for the first presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share :

    cara mengobati jantung koroner
    cara menghilangkan benjolan di tangan
    cara menyembuhkan paru paru basah
    cara mengobati gusi bengkak
    cara mengobati radang tenggorokan
    cara mengobati fistula ani
    obat cacar air tradisional

    ReplyDelete