Wednesday, May 15, 2013

EVE online: CSM endorsement results

Just how much influence do endorsements have?

Endorsements are not predictions but they do tell us who the endorser wants to win. Some elected (nonbloc) players had a broad base of support and endorsements that I believe helped them get elected.

STV also encourages endorsements, if my nr 1 candidate is elected or eliminated without need for my vote it gets transferred to the next candidate in the list. So less chance of my vote going to waste.

I don't think a newcomer like Ali Aras would have been elected without endorsements or the STV, do you?











The rest of the post is just a complaint about how blogger is not a WYSIWYG editor. Images fit when making the post but are bigger in the end result and this text is preceded by 10 carriage returns.

What I need to know is how to add images and tables with more width as this page without screwing up the resulting layout. Like http://poeticstanziel.blogspot.nl/2013/05/the-csm8-prediction-results-and-my-goon.html, perhaps it's time to look up some html code to add scrollbars?

It is no coincidence my table looks like Poetic's, I wanted to do a post about predictions as well but changed it to endorsements instead. :) That's what you get for being slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment